Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

The most important thing in our humongous catholic school.

 

Last week we wrote about what's important to our school and i chose to do our school  about 

 What would you write about that's important to our school?


Our Church is a special place in our community because you can pray for those who are sick and for the people who need help and for all those people who lost their family members in the earthquake, not only that you can also go in at any age. 

The best thing is when you  pray you can talk to god and thank him for everything he has done for you,god will also help you face your fears and take away all your problems so you can live a happy life. 

You can also take your siblings and your friends to church and sometimes father will tell stories about god,When you go inside of the church there sometimes is a statue of god in pain on the cross with nails on his hand and on his leg.

You can also get baptised at a young age,you also can go with your whole family and you can take as much people you want ,but there are a few rules and the most important rule is that you can't make fun of god or laugh at him for sacrificing himself to save us and to give us a 100% of surviving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post