Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

My story about a mischievous little boy.

 Hello this is my first Blog post and I chose to post  my silent writing, it's about a little boy named Tayolr and he loves going to the beach. 🏖          

            

Can you write a story about someone and  a place?


                         Once upon a time their was a little boy that loved going to the beach and that little boy’s name was Taylor.

Every time little Taylor went to the beach he would always stick his toes in the warm golden beautiful sand and before he  got to the deep blue ocean floor he always said a poem about the sun.


Oh sun oh sun you always glow like a lighting bolt and you shimmer in the blue ocean sky but in the afternoon I have to say goodbye but I’ll see you tomorrow when you rise.


After Taylor says the poem he gets in the  deep ocean floor and plays with the wet sandy shells that he finds, Taylor tries not to step on the hard pointy broken shells and the small tiny crabs that crawl around on the warm golden sand.


After taking a dip in the deep blue sea Taylor ate a delicious looking sandwich and drank a cold icy drink,

Although Taylor loved the beach he had to go home so he could rest, but before Taylor left he said “Goodbye big shiny bolt of light I’ll see you tomorrow” and with a big smile Taylor went home and went to sleep.


The End.

2 comments:

  1. wow great story it was entertaining and cool I love your storys.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post