Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Fun Easter Facts.

Hi today I'm going to tell you fun easter facts.
What do you know about easter?



Easter is celebrated on Sunday because that’s when Jesus rose from the dead.

You might be thinking  “Why do we go easter egg hunting on easter on the day Jesus rose from the dead”?

It’s because the easter eggs is a ancient symbol of new life, has been associated with pagan festivals celebrating spring.


Every year on Friday April the 2 most people see it as a normal friday but christens see it as a good friday.Good friday is the day Jesus died on the cross.


Jesus died on the cross when he was 33 and he died in pain .







2 comments:

  1. Hello Vilimaina i like how you explained everything and how it is colorful next time maybe don't put the text in yellow because its very hard to see sincerely from your friend Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vilimanina Tianah here great work on your Easter facts and you explaind about jesus as well and how added a question you really know how blog I wish I was good as you well bye great job.
    I am not sure about Easter.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post