Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

House of Bricks

 Hi and welcome to my Blog Post. Today I will be showing you a Reflection of what I did   when House of Bricks came to our school.                                                                           Have you done House Of Bricks?

My favorite Lego activity was building racing cars because I got to build a car with my friend Natalia. We started off with a small and heavy car but it wouldn't go down the ramp so we changed the car. Natalia and I made the car longer, added wings in the middle of the car and we also put some weight on the back to make it go faster.


My least favorite Lego activity was pass the bricks because I started off with half a house but I had to pass. After the first rotation I took 1 look at it and I froze, it came back looking like a skyscraper, after the second rotation it still looked like a skyscraper but with more skyscrapers beside it.  


The activity that tested my perseverance the most was building the racing car because we kept failing but we never gave up. When our ideas didn’t work we kept changing and made it better.


The most challenging activity was building a tower because everyone kept on shoving each other and when we built the tower really high and someone knocked it over by accident the others yelled at the mortal.


I enjoyed working collaboratively with others because we got to share our ideas with one another and none of us got left out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Vilimaina I like what you have done it is very interesting and very nice I love how you explained who partner was and what you did.

    This my answer to your question. Yes I have

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post