Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

My Epic Te Reo Maori Weather News Report

 Hi and welcome to my Blog Post, today I will be showing you a Script Natalia and I made. Natalia chose to 2 cities from the South of New Zealand to put in our script and I chose 2 cities from the North of New Zealand.

Can you name 2 cities from the North and South of New Zealand?

Natalia: Kia ora and welcome to channel 6 news.


Vili: today I will be telling you the weather

from the North of New Zealand :)


Natalia: and I will be telling you the weather

from the South of New Zealand :)


Vili: Tonight it will be a marangai (Stormy)

night in Te Whanganui-a-Tara

So stay safe and stay warm. 


Natalia: Right now in Ōtautahi

the weather will

be very mākū (wet) because It has

been Te ua (raining).


Vili: In Tāmaki-Makau-rau (Auckland)

it will be a very wera (HOT) day


Natalia: In Ōtepoti (Dunedin) it will be a VERY

hukarere (Snowy) day.


Natalia: KaKe Te everyone


Vili: Mā Te Wā 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post