Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2021

Maths

 Hi and welcome to my Blog Post, today I will be showing you my math create I did this week. It took me a while to make because it was really hard to come up with 10 questions.

I hope you like it and God Bless you.                                                                                                                 How many maths strategies do you know?

OT1 Maths Questions


  1. Mrs Bryce bought 40 bottles of hand sanitizer for Kaupeka and Tumu. She wanted to share the hand sanitizer with each hub evenly. 

How many hand sanitizers does each hub get?



  1.  5÷5=



  1.  Mr Trewin got whiteboard markers for his math group inside his 2 jacket pockets, in each pocket he had 5 whiteboard markers.

How many whiteboard markers did Mr Trewin have altogether?



  1.  4x3=



  1.  Mrs Carney bought a packet of strawberries (with 24 strawberries inside) for her 2 daughters, she wanted to half it so each daughter gets the same amount of strawberries. How many strawberries did each daughter get?

    1.   8÷2=



    1.  Steve went to Bunnings and bought 30 buckets of paint for maker space, he needed to divide them into 10 piles for children to use. 

    How many buckets were in each pile?



    1.  Mrs Ferguson bought 68 paint brushes for the art club and she only wanted to use  half of the paint brushes on Tuesday and another half the next week.

    How many brushes does she use each week?



    1.  9x5=



    1. Mr Tempelton bought 4 pairs of jordans with his life   savings, he wanted to share them with one of his friends.

    How many pairs of Jordans does each of them get?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post