Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

My Cheesy Writing

Hi and welcome to my Blog Post, today I will be showing you writing I made about How to take care of our school environment.

What do you know about taking care of the school environment?



How to be a

good friend.


Firstly, to be a good friend you have to

be able to trust your friend and treat

them how you want them to treat you.

Respect your friend and help them when t

hey need it and don’t hurt your friend

because that might get in the way of

your friendship.


Secondly, don’t talk bad about your friend

and don’t make up lies about them because

that can really hurt their feelings.

If you and your friend have a fight then

try to solve it, don’t try and end your friendship.


Thirdly, don’t keep secrets from your friend,

sometimes keeping secrets from your friend

can somehow hurt their feelings.


Lastly, stick up for your friends,

if you see them getting bullied don’t

just stand there and watch, help them

and as them if they're OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post